Furniture Export Business Terms
Mebel Jepara Shop also serves for export furnitures, Here are some terms of business export :
Solid teak wood, solid mahogany wood, solid trembesi wood, solid pine wood, or depend on request of buyer, such us combination between wood and triplex or MDF.
Our price are based on FOB Semarang port, Central Java – Indonesia
3. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
Our minimum order accepted is 1×20′ container and each items at lest 2pcs, as we mainly received the order from furniture wholesaler and furniture retailer.
4. DELIVERY TIME
60 days for the first trial order after receiving deposit payment based on regular order. For the next order container can be shipped every month, or twice a month depends on the items and quantities.
5. PAYMENT TERM
TT with 60% deposit, should be wired upon order confirmation, and the rest 40% must be paid at the time of shipment/before we send all shipping document.
Shipping document will be sent by air courier upon receipt of the transfer.
For more information please send email to us, we will serve you as the best services, so we are getting close relationships and the information can be communicated clearly.